Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Misunderstanding


Yesterday, a site on Facebook posted something that started a shitstorm and I got dragged in after saying I could see both sides and claiming how some people could be frustrated. I was then hit with this "@juanstie: @TrueCrimeJeanne @TrialDiariesJ @SlaterLeslie @SprayCanAnn  Yet you benefited from Jen going to court everyday. Way to support her." This extremely hurt me like no one will ever know.

Excuse me but I have supported Jen via tweets weekly since prior to her previous project. I don't support Court Chatter because they banned me for the mention of my dare with Wildabouttrials. Anyone daring to mention any other stream site on theirs gets banned. Meanwhile on Facebook I would point people to both the, and WAT prior to fining out bout the ban.

Continue->

I didn't know about TTL really because for the last year I've been dealing with. Life threatening illness. For those that don't know, on 12/30/2013 I went into my Dr. Who told me had I not iD have been dead I. 3 days due to my lungs being full of blood clots, 1 in my right atrium, and one 13 inch long one down in my lower vena vaca vein in my abdomen they had to go in and do a procedure on that left me flay on my back not moving for 24 hrs.  Then they went back and manually blasted the other 50% still there leaving a stint/screen thT will prevent future clots from going to my heart, brain, or lungs.

I spent 20 days in 2 different hospitals. 10 days after my release I was back to work with the Census Bereau. Two weeks later I was told I had to quit or I would die. My lungs were so damaged from the clots I was put on oxygen 24/7 which you can see in the following pix taken with Vinnie Politan on 05/16/2014... My one of three times to trVel last year cleared by doctors.


So, now just my husband works. We may live in a 4600 sq ft house but 2 of the 3 AC/heating units died this spring will be 5 years ago and we can't afford to replace them. We have 1 car for the two of us. We go paycheck to paycheck.

So when my tweet said I could see both sides of the argument that's simply what I meant. I understand those of you that have been in that courtroom have the paid subscription sites and should! You should get money for your time! That's your job! 

I think people are frustrated because this whole time they have been told we would get to see the trial after the verdict and we all thought of something like CNN etc I'm sure. To find out now, during deliberations, the way it might be doled out was frustrating to so,e that may be in my shoes. I don't tell my story for sympathy or for someone else to gift me a membership, I tell it so y'all can understand the other side and possible frustration. 

When I can get into the courtroom, I do. I've been diagnose it's right side heart failure but I don't let that stop me in anything I try and pursue. If you wanted to gift an account for me, please gift it to someone else for me I support each and every one of you that sit in that court room except those t court chatter. Thank you to each and very one of you that have been there day in and day out listening to this case drone on and on and on. I really appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment