Monday, March 9, 2015

My Thoughts on Jodi Arias Verdict

So, if you follow me on Twitter @@TrueCrimeJeanne my initial prediction was Wednesday March 4th, 2015 after lunch. That obviously didn't happen. However, as things continued on, things I predicted, did come true including the final outcome. Follow after the break if you'd like to see the clues that I saw that told me what was gonna be said Thursday am and why. I'll also tell you why JSS ought to have sanctions due to the obvious agenda she had from the getgo. I know not everyone likes to read all that.

Here's a screen capture of Beth Karas' Twitter feed from way back during jury voi dire. 





Very obvious from the beginning that they knew about the fact juror #17 watched the Lifetime Movie, that juror #17 was a stealth etc. I was listening to the other 11 jurors on Thursday and was feeling so sick to my stomach the more and more they talked! She had admitted to watching the Lifetime movie, the news had pointed out she liked Nancy Grace on her Facebook so you know she knew the case fairly well. Nancy has screwed up so many damn cases with her meddling in the very beginning trying to question people to get answers that it ends up screwing with the case and the investigation.

Now, on to JSS. Per the jury instructions, they were told that if they had a juror that wouldn't deliberate or even communicate with them in the juror instructions, they were to let t he judge know and to request an alternate be brought in their place. On Thursday February 26, 2015 they made JSS aware of this issue and she refused to replace the juror and use an alternate. This to me speaks VOLUMES! That's misconduct by the judge! The jury did as they were instructed! They were 11-1 from that day until the mistrial was declared.

On Monday March 2, 2015 someone noted that some of the female jurors were crying after coming out from the bathroom during a break. The next day, Tuesday March 3, 2015 there we found out that there were juror questions and they eventually let the public in and it was noted that they were Hung  & were given an Allen charge to keep trying to get a verdict.

We had been told on Monday even if they had something at the end of a day, it would be read the next day and I think in all that melee some forgot that and that in the last phase even if they were hung it would come in as a verdict. On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 again, it was noticed that some female jurors were crying. There was something going on as they worked later that evening with the public booted from the courtroom. I tweeted that I was calling it that they were still hung and would come back first thing in the morning.

Sure enough, early Thursday March 5, 2015 something was happening because they were setting up spots for press outside, everyone was there a half an hour early, they were going in and out of the courtroom, etc. We finally got word to come back at 1:00 P.M. MT there was a verdict. There were mumblings all over which way people thought it would go etc.  Then it got delayed waiting for 2 alternate jurors that had to be there legally before they could proceed.

I knew it would be a hung jury from the crying the day before. I know no one wants that. I can't believe JSS made the family wait another freaking month for the sentencing! She didn't want to be part of the pre-sentence report process? Fine sentence her right then! Don't keep dragging the family through this!!!

FYI- those of you leaking the video call pix STOP! Don't give her more attention! Sheriff Joe can't you squelch that? She deserves no more attention! Let her rot in jail and be ignored.

JSS SHOULD BE SANCTIONED FOR HER OBVIOUS BIAS AND AGENDA WITH THIS CASE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Usually I don't read article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up
    very pressured me to takke a look at and do it! Your writfing taste has been surprised me.
    Thank you, quite nice post.

    My weeb blog - filmy erotyczne

    ReplyDelete