Sunday, October 13, 2013

Adrian Peterson

This case really hit me hard. To hear that this ball player learned only a few months ago that he was a father to a 2 year old boy is a shock enough.  Then to add insult to injury, throw in there hearing some guy he's never met that the baby mama is dating beats the life out of the boy. Icing on the cake? The first time he meets his son? He's on life support in the hospital from said beating. He's basically gone with his father finally gets to meet him.

Could you imagine? Finding out you were a father and the first time you meet him is the last time you see him all in the span of 2-3 months. It's just so sad! I know he has said he would continue to play during all this but dude, we understand you are going to need time to grieve and process everything. You can always play, you can't redo these moments.

I'm so sorry to Adrian Peterson, his family, and all others affected by this horrible loss. That was such a beautiful thing to do out of such a horrible situation by donating his organs! For those dozens that will be fortunate enough to be recipients thank you for your selfless gift of life for them out of such a tragedy for you.

I wish more people would be that selfless and I hope more people will be since you guys have been so public about it etc. it really does help make a difference. I hope the monster that did this pays for it.  I'm glad they have him behind bars and hope it is a fast fair trial for the families sake.

R.I.P. little angel

No comments:

Post a Comment