Wednesday, July 17, 2013

More on George Zimmerman case

You know, why does the court bother sealing the jurors information if they are just going to come out and do interviews within days of the verdicts? Juror B37 keeps talking to Anderson Cooper.  The more she says the more pissed off I get she was able to stealth her way onto the jury as a stealth juror.  Come on! Her husband was a lawyer! They are already in talks of writing a book together from the vantage points of juror and a lawyer. *rhe* PUHLEASE! I bet that deal was made when she got called back but before she got sworn in!

She doesn't think he should have done everything he did leading up to the shooting.  HELLO! If he never left his car there never would have been a case to begin with!  I really do feel sorry that 4 of the other jurors felt they had to release a statement saying she doesn't speak for them and 1 has continued to stay silent because they wanted to be completely left alone afterwards.  I wonder if that was the one that wanted to find him guilty of something.

I have said that I respect their decision that they came to with what they were given. I don't agree with it and I don't have to.  I also don't have to shove my opinion down others throats and I don't and won't. I choose not to go rioting in the streets trashing establishments windows etc. Those that do damage others property due to their disagreeing with the verdict are no better than George Zimmerman pulling that trigger.  You can protest peacefully without damaging others property.  Trayvon wouldn't want you to protest like this.  His family has asked for everything to be done peacefully.

Think before you act! Trayvon wasn't a thug, he was a 17 year old kid just trying to get back to his dad's home with his bag of skittles and drink.  btw the new craze of "Trayvoning" is very distasteful. Seriously?? Come on people? Think before you act!

Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment