Monday, September 11, 2017

Holly Bobo Trial

So for those playing along with me, I tend to pick and chose the trials I follow. This case I've been following from the getgo. Opening statements started very slowly this morning and Holly's dad and boyfriend were the first ones on the stand. So sad to hear that they had done a promise ring! I hope whomever does the closing argument for the state is better than the one that did the opening cause he was putting people to sleep.

What's frustrating is I finally caught up on all my tv from watching and live tweeting the colorado theater shooter trial 2 summers ago and now I have 2 big ones starting. AGH!  So you will see me in the chat rooms on #WAT aka for both this case and the #Slenderman trial as it gets underway after the jury is chosen.

I will also be tweeting as much as I can to keep those who can't watch or listen due to work up to date as much as I can or retweeting someone that I know is in the courtroom tweeting live for you.

Go do something nice for someone else to make them smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment