Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Amanda Knox

I'm curious, how would you act if you found someone you knew dead in your house? I'm betting your spouting of how you would, but in reality, how do you know? People react in different ways in different scenarios. The truth is, no one knows how they will react to anything until they are actually in the moment.

From the get-go, people convicted Amanda simply based on how she behaved after the fact. Getting kisses from her boyfriend, a way to stay in reality people. She was in complete shock outside that house!

The right person is in jail. However, those that falsified evidence during the trial should be brought up on charges. I think it will be let be since that would mean going back over there and that's not happening in any form for Amanda :)

I'm so very happy for Amanda that she no longer has anything hanging over her and she can now do as she pleases. I hope the Kercher family can finally accept that the one in jail is indeed the one responsible. I think it will take more time but I hope they can come to that conclusion as well for their mental well being and their health period. Keeping that hatred in your heart isn't healthy especially when it is unwarranted.

No comments:

Post a Comment